Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Wish List!

Hey guys! Sorry for a delay in my posting, deadlines for college are approaching and I'm still applying. Anyway, today I decided to blog about my Christmas wish list because Christmas is literally this Friday and I'm so excited! For those who need ideas for Christmas gifts, maybe my list will inspire you or something.


  1. NuMe Products- Lustrum Set and Silhouette I've been dying to get their curling wands and straighteners for the longest time because I want to learn how to do my hair so it can look nicer and less messier. 
  2. Lush!- Because who wouldn't want Lush as a Christmas gift?! It smells amazing and their Christmas products are adorable.
  3. Pandora Ring- Part of me has always wanted to have a ring to wear and Pandora sells really affordable rings so who knows, maybe I'll buy one for myself.
  4. Makeup- Any type of makeup would be nice, I really want to experiment with makeup tbh
  5. Tiny Tea Detox- A friend recommended it and said it turned her into a tea lover and gave her energy to do things throughout the day (which I definitely need)
  6. Fjallraven Kanken- I have one in a fog grey color for school and it is my absolute favorite bag that I just have to get another one.
  7. Wildflower Phone Case- Sydney and Devon Lee Carlson always promote those phone cases and it makes me want one so badly
  8. Dr. Martens- It's just a tradition that I have to get a new pair of Dr. Marten's every year
  9. A cute purse- Since I now have to try carrying purses around because my mom said so.
  10. Headphones- Any type of headphones would be nice
  11. Jewelery and Clothes- Because I am no longer a little kid who hates getting clothes on Christmas.
That is what I want for Christmas! I would be extremely lucky and thankful to receive these gifts and I'm actually going to be buying some of these on my own because I now have a job in which I can buy myself stuff! Before Christmas I will post "Gift Giving" (what I have bought others) and I will have a "What to do for Christmas" post for you guys. Talk to you guys soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment