Monday, October 12, 2015

Let's Talk.

Hey guys. It's me Ambar. I'm currently in that point of time when I have no clue on what to post. Writers block much? Yup. As of now, I'm drinking some hot chocolate from Dunkin Donuts and I have all my homework laid out next to me, probably homework that I don't even want to start yet.

I'm still stuck having PCD, and honestly it's real. I just wish it was October 2nd again, and I would've been heading to the venue right now.

I'm wearing my most bummiest clothes today; a black shirt, sweats (which I have to change out of later) and a burgundy purplish cardigan. I want to post an OOTW like every month, but I always wear like the same stuff every week.

On October 29th, I have homecoming! I'm not completely sure I want to go but if I do then I hope I have fun. I'm not much of a dancer but you gotta enjoy dances on senior year by what everyone says.

October 30th, WIPED OUT! is released and I'm so pumped, I'm currently trying to get my parents to order the bundle for me before it sells out because that means more The NBHD merch and I love merch.

Halloween is also coming up pretty soon and I think I have the best costume ever set out. I just have to go buy all the items, but I'm really excited. I'm probably celebrating Halloween with my friends and then at night with my brother and his friend because he's going to celebrate his birthday on Halloween.


Anyways, how is everyone's life? Is everything going good? Did you pass your test this week? If you did, I'm proud of you! Are you not looking forward to a stressful week? It's okay, we all go through the toughest times, you'll get through this week. Life flies by in a flash so don't get hung up on a stressful week.

I hope you guys just enjoyed this random blog post. I'm trying to get my life together... ALSO. I am thinking of schedules for my blog for the upcoming new year. Be prepared for a wild 2016... even though its still October 2015.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I really love your blog actually it is a lot of fun to read, I just started mine about a month or so ago. You were actually the first person to ever comment... I am glad you like my writing lol

    ReplyDelete