Sunday, September 20, 2015

Back to the Busy Work Week!

So this is going to be really short, and this week i have nothing to post. So i just want to tell you guys about my job. I work as a photographer for my school. Recently we have been beginning to bring in the work load and it has been tough. I'm talking about spending more than 10 hours in school per day! I go to school at 7am and because of my job sometimes I don't leave until like 8:00pm. But you know what I like my job. It's really fun and I get to do what I love the most. Also, next week I will hopefully have some photos up for September photography! I've been doing photography for my school so I'm going to find a couple that I cant actually post here without giving away my school.

I'm so sorry but next week I will have a blog post to actually write about! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment