Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New Start

I've tried to make a blog that will fit who my personality, but then I discovered that the blog that I made represented something I wanted to be, not what I am, nor will I ever be. So here I am recreating a new blog after removing all my other blogs from sight.

I'm Ambar and honestly, this is my third time creating a blog to fit who I am. I am a senior in high school. I have no idea what I want to do when I graduate but I'm living my life as best as I can until then.

Now I'd like to describe myself.  I get inspired by anything that has to deal with photography, film, music and art. I tend to be awkward around people. This blog's content will contain my innermost thoughts and my inspiration coming to life.

I hope you stick around. xx

1 comment:

  1. Ambar! Your comment on my blog surprised me and I'm glad to see you're getting back to blogging, even if is your third time! Going to follow your blog and remember to check when I can! Welcome back! :)
    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete