Thursday, August 20, 2015

July & August Photography

I think one of the greatest things about being a photographer is that you get to capture memories. Although I wasn't really considered a photographer until May of this year, my passion for photography has always been with me. Ever since I was small, I was always interested in the people that would take pictures at events. Instead of partying at one of my friend's 15th birthday, I was talking to the professional photographer all night long. Odd right? Yeah I know. Luckily, I was able to get a professional camera last year and get a job with photography in my school... the rest is history.

My love for taking photos led me to this idea. Why not post photos every month? Why not capture memories every month? I know billions of bloggers are huge photography bloggers, but I feel like posting my photos onto this blog will help showcase clearly who I am.

So without further ado... My photos of my summer vacation to Dominican Republic!





















Hope you guys enjoy and talk to you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment