Friday, August 28, 2015

Being Active

I am not an active person, I know that for a fact. I am probably the most laziest person ever. No joke. This school year is a year of change though. I am a senior in high school now yet I'm the laziest I've been in a long time. Believe it or not, as a kid I was always active. Yeah can you believe that? I used to be in a swimming class (which I didn't like), was on a recreational basketball, softball, and soccer team most of my childhood, and I played tennis. I'm still into soccer, but everything else I lost interest in. I tried playing soccer for high school but a major health issue got into the way leading to me being unfit and lazy right now.

All of that is about to change, I want to be an active person. I want to get back into my extreme love of playing soccer (although my playing is terrible now). This year I will be taking on the goals of eating healthy, drinking about 5 bottles of water a day (it's what my weight demands, as shown on plant nanny an app), and I will be doing blogilates. For those of you who don't know what blogilates is, it's a workout central where Cassey shows you workouts. I'm currently on the beginners workout plan but I think I just might stick to doing 30 day challenges repeatedly as my schedule is about to be packed for the next few months. BUT I'm going to try my hardest to stay on the beginner's workout plan until the end, hopefully in january I will able to share some progress with you guys!

Talk to you guys all next time, bye!

4 comments:

  1. sounds great. I love these kind of posts totally motivate me. Little bloggers like you just make my day wish you the best in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so so much, that seriously made my day as well!

      Delete