Saturday, September 5, 2015

Update Post.

Now, I know what I said on "being active" and everything. I didn't like the way everything was being done so I decided to change everything up. I just started senior year and my job again so I knew that I wouldn't be able to accomplish Cassey's tasks. So... I created a new schedule for myself.

Monday: 6 minute workouts. Monday's are the toughest and doing 5 workouts (30 minutes) is enough for a day

Tuesday: ABS! Because I overall want to get nice abs (they don't have to be perfect but anything is good, you know)

Wednesday: Arms. I'm a big fan of my arms, I find them to be my best feature so eventually I will add obliques to wednesday, but I want to tone my arms.

Thursday: Butt. Don't really care about having a nice butt, however, I can't leave this out

Friday: Thighs. I HAVE BIG THIGHS. not because I'm unhealthy but because hispanics are born like that, I also have saddle bags and cellulite that I'd love to get rid of.

Saturday: Obliques. Obliques are the sides of your upper/lower abs, aka muffintops. Something that I'd like to get rid of too, because sometimes they can be a pain.

Sunday: Rest/Flexibility. I just really love relaxing on sundays and I want to be flexible af.


Now for the update.
I just started school/ my job as of last week, so my schedule is packed and pretty hectic for the next two months or so. As it is my senior year, application process is going on right now as we know it. I'm not so sure if I'll be able to post really good blog stuff, but I am trying my hardest to do so. Also, thank you guys so much for all the positivity, like seriously you guys are the best. I am so proud of the progress that has been made in less than a month (thank you teen blogger central!) Anyway, I will talk to you guys on my next post, bye! :)



3 comments:

  1. That does seem busy! I like this workout schedule, stay motivated to workout! I can't keep up with a workout schedule, but I find it helpful to make fitness goals for the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is, to be totally honest, i have no idea how i'm going to handle it

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the new schedule! I think I wouldn't be able to do it. I try to stretch every night and keep my abs and the muscles in my back strong, but most of the time I forget about it... But I'm sure you'll do great! ;)

    x Envy
    Picking up the Pieces

    ReplyDelete